Organic maca – health’s green gold
The organic supplements are the latest trends in healthy dieting. They are called the green gold of health since they fall within the category of the most powerful natural detoxifiers abounding in important nutrients – antioxidants, chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals.
Maca in powder is a new product in the line of Vitalia natural supplements. It contains a high percentage of minerals, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, potassium and phosphorus, as well as a whole range of vitamins, including vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1 and B2, calcium and iron. Maca includes essential amino acids in its structure (glutamic, oleic, arginine, glycine and serine) and is rich in herbal sterols, alkaloids, tannins and saponins.
This super food is an adaptogenic substance, that is, it normalizes the body and enables it to adapt easily to various internal and external influences, such as mental anxiety and physical injuries
Irrespective of the use, either as prevention for boosting immunity or reducing weight loss, the powerful ingredients of the maca protect a substantial amount of the human health by affecting:
• the ability to regulate hormones – contains no hormones in its structure, but it encourages the body to produce more or less of them
• it is a natural aphrodisiac
• it increases vitality, energy and creates overall body balance
• it improves the immune system
• it has positive effect in cases of depression and anxiety
• it can help in reducing the occurrence and intensity of migraine headaches by sustaining balance of hormone levels in the body
How to consume maca?
The daily recommended dose is 5gr, that is, 1 teaspoon dissolved in water, juice, milk, yoghurt, smoothie or shakes and muesli