Organic spirulina – health’s green gold
The organic supplements are the latest trends in healthy dieting. They are called the green gold of health since they fall within the category of the most powerful natural detoxifiers abounding in important nutrients – antioxidants, chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals.
Spirulina in powder is a new product in the line of Vitalia natural supplements. It is a blue-green algae with a high nutritive value promoting well-being. It is an ideal body food by giving it energy and cleansing it in a natural way. Even small amounts of this super food on a daily basis help maintain and improve health.
It contains 65% protein, including all essential amino acids in a perfect proportion; thus, it is recommendable for all those having an increased need for proteins, such as pregnant women and sportsmen above all. This super food is one of the rare alimentary products, which similarly to breast milk, contains sufficient quantity of gamma-linolenic acid – an important element for regulating the body hormone system
It has natural anti-inflammatory properties and prevents against various inflammatory processes:
- 35 times higher concentration of beta carotene than in carrot
- The best natural source of biological iron (65 times more than spinach) and selenium
- 3 times more vitamin E than in wheat germs
- B group vitamins B12, B1, B3
- The richest source of gamma-linolenic acid in natural form
- 10 times more calcium than in milk
- No fats
- 95% use of nutrients
It is recommendable for:
- Pregnant women with an increased need for protein and iron intake
- Children with weakened immune system susceptible to colds
- Children with anemia for improving blood count
- Regulating fats
- Anticancer, antitumor effect and leukemia
- Bacterial and viral diseases
- Vegetarians and sportsmen
- People suffering from arthritis, candida , eye and heart issues
- All those who want to cleanse their body
How to consume spirulina?
The daily recommended dose is 5gr, that is, 1 teaspoon dissolved in water, juice, milk, yoghurt, smoothie or shakes and muesli.