MIRACULOUS GIFT OF NATURE
The modern pace of life very often leaves us mentally and physically exhausted. The negative consequences of the urbane lifestyle can be neutralized with the consumption of food that improves your psychophysical condition and health. Do something more for yourself. Choose a product that suits your needs. Allow the nature to take care of your health.
The Tahebo tea is one of the wonderful gifts of nature originating in South America. It comes from the internal bark of the Taheboo tree, known as Ipe Roxo, which only grows in the uncontaminated ozone areas in the Andes, where the air is fresh and clean, free from smog, gases and pesticides. The Tahebo is the holy tree of the Calaway tribe, descendants of the ancient Incas, who also used it as a cure for many diseases. Today, there has been a scientific proof for the antibiotic, antifungal, analgesic and diuretic properties of the tree internal bark. The curative properties are due to the presence of lapachon and beta-lapachon (naphthoquinones properties) which are the two primarily active ingredients.
How does the TAHEBO tea help your body?
- It boosts the immune system, regulates the metabolism and at the same time encourages the formation of new, healthy and vital cells.
- It has a high content of easily absorbed iron (Fe), which improves blood flow in cases of sideropenic anemia and increases the percentage of oxygen in the blood.
- It strengthens and balances the immune system and prevents against a wide range of diseases.
- The shower bath made of Tahebo tea helps in treating fungal and yeast infections and inflammatory processes of the urogenital organs as well.
- The powerful antibiotics that the Tahebo tea contains kill bacteria and fight infection.
- It strengthens cell structure, increases appetite, aids in assimilation of nutrients and regulates stool.
- Tahebo tea has an immense detoxification power on the body.
- It improves blood circulation; it has a beneficial effect on the nerve system and helps in cases of insomnia and anxiety.
- It is helpful when treating gastritis, sinusitis, rheumatism, gonorrhea, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, myoma as well as liver diseases.
- It improves treatment of malignant diseases by increasing blood oxygen levels.
The Tahebo tea from Vitalia is a great defence and prevention against all those diseases which are the consequence of low immune system, such as infections and cancer-related diseases as well. It is recommendable for patients to use the tea along with the medical therapy since it has been claimed that the tea increases the effect of the chemotherapy, while it reduces the side effects of the medicine.
Preparation and dosage: put 3-4 teaspoons of Tahebo tea from Vitalia in 1 litre boiling water. Leave it to simmer for 3-5 minutes. Then reduce the temperature and leave it to simmer again for another 15 minutes. Filter the tea out in a non-metallic cup and drink it through the whole day. To increase the appetite, drink it 20 minutes before the meal. Recommended dosage: 1 liter daily. The dosage and length of therapy for a particular disease is determined according to the individual clinical condition.
Side effects: increased sweeting, urination and defecation as a result of body detoxification from harmful substances.
Halal certified product
Item No.2367003 - Tahebo Tea 50g