With characteristically dark color and sweet taste it represents 100% natural date syrup that can be a perfect sweet add to your breakfast, lunch and dinner. We recommend it as a healthy sweetener for everyday usage. Rich with phenols that help with antioxidant stress over the body.
Date syrup has excellent iron level, this mineral helps fighting anemia. The combination of natural sugars increases energy level for all the activities thru the day.
We recommend it as sweetener for tea, milk, porridges, smoothies, deserts.
Health benefits from using of date syrup:
- great source of iron
- contains phenol compounds that are working as antibacterial protectors
- Unique flavor and character for sweet or savory dishes
- High in antioxidants and trace minerals.
- Great for pre or post workout to recharge fatigued muscles
- Contains potassium, magnesium, iron & phosphorus than help in construction of healthy bones and teeth,
3 tablespoons oat flakes, 1 tablespoon date syrup, 1 tablespoon minced seeds, 1 tablespoon dried choked berries.
Chicken diggers in date syrup.
Ingredients: 8 chicken diggers, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 gloves garlic, ½ small spoon ginger, Rosmarinus, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon soya souse, 4 tablespoons date syrup, 100ml white vine.
Preparation: Heat the oven on 180 Celsius. In big pan put the chicken diggers, seasonings, syrup and the rest of the ingredients. Let them in refrigerator for 15 min. Then bake 40 min.
|Of which sugars
|Of which saturated